Toronto, Ontario M9C 5J5 - Canada
We’re working with a product manufacturing company to help them find a full-time Website Manager to join their marketing team.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Director of Digital Marketing and be gatekeeper for all the website requests. You are well-rounded, strategic and able to wear multiple hats.
Day to day duties include managing a complex website, and overseeing everything on their various sites and landing pages.
- Work closely with marketing team to keep their websites current and updated with fresh content.
- Manage the implementation of customer experience enhancement projects on the website
- Defining required functionality, timeline, deployment, testing, analysis, and ongoing refinement.
- Lead the whole or partial website redesign projects working alongside an agency
- Run web analytics reports that contribute meaningful analysis and actionable insights to the marketing team
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
- Measure, analyze, and report on website performance and share actionable insights to drive ongoing website improvements
- Keep up-to-date with industry best practices, emerging web technologies, online engagement trends and monitor competitor websites
- Lead the paid campaign landing page strategy and utilize conversion rate optimization (CRO) to drive leads and new customer growth
- Identify opportunities and make recommendations for further improvements to the customer journey to drive new customer growth and retain existing customers
- Develop and run quantitative and qualitative research
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a website manager
- Experience managing multiple sites
- Comfortable working with both creative and technical teams
- Hands-on, strong experience with WordPress and Google Analytics.
- Proactive and creative problem-solver
- Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on web
- Positive attitude, collaborative team player
This is an exciting role with amazing benefits and perks. Hybrid working model 1-2 days in a week located in their office in the GTA.
Please apply now for consideration!