Visual Designer, Brand
Andover, Hampshire SP10 5RG - United Kingdom
As the first Visual Designer, Brand at an inclusive app, you will be a key early hire of what is to become an in-house Creative agency. The mission of this team will be to bring the brand to life and use creativity and design to craft ways to connect open-minded people with like-minded people.
- Be involved in all aspects of creative work including: research, idea generation, concept exploration, design development and finalisation
- Be a design guardian for our brand, ensuring colour, type and visual equities follow standards
- Develop and deliver high quality, well-considered design solutions
- Deliver both strong ideas and be consistently meticulous across all elements of design
- Have a good understanding of the creative process from brief to production
- You have a high level of confidence and strong execution. We want people who can start a project off from a strong position and come up with surprising, smart concepts to move forward with.
- Your toolbelt includes Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, and other industry software. You are fluent in the basics of design fundamentals and apply them rigorously.
- You have experience in creating solutions that work seamlessly within the wider experience ecosystem. You have a user-centric design approach, as evidenced by considerations for accessibility, technology platforms, and contextual storytelling.
- You have experience building products, developing component-based design systems and adapting brand guidelines to create scalable systems.
- You are up-to-date with the latest in user behaviors and interaction techniques, and can create designs to a varying degree of fidelity as necessary for what stage of the project we are in.
- You will have experience in creating user interface designs for responsive website, products and mobile applications, paired with a strong foundation in design fundamentals and methodologies.
- You have 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- You have experience with motion design.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and a growth mindset. You are curious, eager and hardworking, and excited to see what we create out in the world!