toronto, Ontario, Canada
Rise by Creative Niche has partnered exclusively with a boutique creative agency that specializes in design, experiential, content production, digital development, and brand strategy. Victory Creative Group has a strong focus in sports & entertainment. They lead global work for brands including: Nike, Jordan, the NBA, Dapper Labs, TikTok, and more. The agency has offices in Vancouver, Toronto, Portland, Los Angeles, and will be expanding to New York in ‘23.
The agency operates in a fast-paced environment and is composed of a committed, passionate, and innovative team that is motivated to deliver world-class creative with operational excellence.
As a VFX Artist, you will work collaboratively with the motion and visual designers, manipulating existing footage with computer generated imagery to create realistic scenes.
- Creating visual effects and animations for digital and physical experiences
- Brainstorming with artists and designers to discuss digital animation concepts
- Producing final deliverables for large and small scale projects
- Create development of 2D and 3D visual effects
- Adapting raw footage to add in computer-generated imagery or digital compositing
- Working in a timely fashion and solving problems under short deadlines
- Producing simulations such as smoke, fire, rigid-body destruction, liquid, particles, cloth, soft-body, etc. using Houdini
- Working efficiently as part of a team and independently
- 4+ years of experience in a VFX role
- Having a good understanding of physical dynamics and natural phenomena
- Creative mindset with the ability to generate new ideas and solutions
- High attention to detail with demonstrated ability to produce high quality work
- Team player and a cultural catalyst
- 3D Tracking, Compositing and Rotoscoping is a must
- Experience with C4D and Redshift is an asset
At Creative Niche, we are committed to being an equal opportunity talent acquisition partner. All qualified applicants will receive equal employment opportunity regardless or race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.