Toronto, Ontario X1X2X2 - Canada
At Creative Niche we have something incredibly unique and different from other companies. We have trust in one another, autonomy and growth opportunities, and a culture that lives our core values: Accountability, Heart, Growth Mindset, Fun, and Above & Beyond. We truly have a lot of fun and invest in our development and creating memorable memories. We offer generous compensation, lots of paid time off to refuel and recharge, ongoing DEI training and learning experiences, summer hours, educational and wellness allowance, happy hours, retreats, and so much more.
The Talent Scout will help the Nicher team search, identify, and place the best freelance and full-time candidates with our awesome clients.
What You Need to Bring
- Supporting effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and finding high quality passive candidates for our clients
- Build a talent network through creative and strategic recruitment techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced online sourcing
- Participate in industry events to build relationships and a candidate pipeline
- Working collaboratively with team to contribute, reprioritize and ensure our commitments to clients are met
- Keep a bench of active candidates in our core areas of expertise: creative, marketing, digital and tech
- Interview candidates thoroughly, screen, and keep up to date records in Bullhorn
- Maintain regular communication and relationships with hot talent
- Promote and recommend top talent across slack channels and in consideration of specific roles
- 3-5 years of tech, marketing, digital or creative recruiting experience
- Experience working with Bullhorn ATS
- Strong initiative and self-motivated
- Demonstrated recruiting experience leveraging advanced LinkedIn tools
- Ability to improvise, change priorities and work on several projects simultaneously
- Industry experience in the tech, design and digital space an asset
- Some knowledge and interest in emerging roles, tech, and trends
- Ability to differentiate strong design and aesthetic
About Creative Niche
Since 2002, Creative Niche has been finding, assessing and matching professionals in the areas of digital, marketing, advertising, tech, and design. In our 19 years of business, we have been responsible for over 14,000 successful placements with more than 600 companies and have a 97% success rate.
We provide a full range of hiring solutions; from temporary and contract staffing, to permanent recruitment and executive search services and payroll. Our client sectors range from tech, retail, advertising and banking to insurance, branding and not-for-profit.
Creative Niche was proudly built in Canada and is a women-owned company. In addition to providing mentoring and career support to college and university students across Canada, we’ve donated over $2 million in time and funding to organizations battling homelessness, environmental non-profits, and creative arts education for disadvantaged youth.
Creative Niche is an equal opportunity employer and provides an inclusive work environment. We welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.