Senior Medical Writer
Montreal, Quebec M3C 2M7 - Canada
Creative Niche has been exclusively retained to work on behalf of a pharmaceutical and healthcare agency to hire for a number of creative, account and strategy positions across Canada. This global agency is experiencing fast-paced growth due to its accomplishments, reputation and innovative approach to service their clients, around the world.
The Senior Medical Writer is responsible for writing compelling and accurate medical advertising copy in accordance with the standards of the pharmaceutical industry (PAAB, ASC, Health Canada, and other global regulatory bodies).
- Partner with the Account and Creative teams and clients to produce deliverables that meet communication objectives
- Write promotional and educational materials for varied audiences (e.g., healthcare professionals, patients, pharmaceutical sales representatives)
- Ensure scientific accuracy and compliance with regulatory bodies
- Build new arguments to support the client in their response to regulatory bodies
- Post-secondary education in relevant field (e.g., MSc or PhD in Science preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent English communication skills; Bilingualism is a strong asset
- Ability to write brand-appropriate, creative pieces that are digital or paper-based
- Solid understanding of digital communications
- Knowledge of PAAB, and other regulatory bodies
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Rigor and thoroughness
- Comfortable with MS Office
- Support team or agency initiatives as assigned
- Ability to work as part of a team
Apply now for immediate consideration!