Senior Marketing Manager
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Our healthcare client is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to join their team. If you want to be a part of an organization that creates innovative, timely and quality healthcare solutions for all Canadians, then we want to hear from you.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee and executing all marketing activities and functions across the organization, with a primary focus on B2C product/services lines.
For B2C product/service lines, responsible for:
- Driving conversion and customer acquisition (sales) – adjusting content, campaigns, and strategies as needed
- Working with the product management team to ensure a positive and seamless customer experience
- Email marketing
Grow and maintain email list
Lead the creative development of all email campaigns
Ensuring email campaigns are meeting minimum targets for open and click rates o Social media marketing
Manage all social media platforms and strategy, growing followers and increasing engagement
Lead the creative development of all social media campaigns across Facebook, IG, and LinkedIn
- Digital advertising
Working with a digital advertising agency, ensure all advertising campaigns are performing
Lead the creative development of all digital advertising campaigns
- Increase brand awareness
Develop strategies and creative content to increase brand awareness among the different product categories and target audiences
- PR campaigns
Working with a PR agency, support the execution of PR campaigns
For B2B sales initiatives, responsible for:
- Developing B2B support materials as requested o Updating the corporate website content and design as needed
As part of the ‘Go to Market’ team developing new products/services, responsible for:
- Competitive landscape research to inform positioning and messaging
- Marketing strategy and plan, including positioning, key messaging, advertising channels, target audience profile(s), customer avatar(s), etc
- Ensure the design of a seamless and positive customer journey (i.e.: business flow)
- Creative development of microsites, digital advertising campaigns, and all customer touch points through the customer journey
Marketing Department Management:
- Manage and coach the Communications & Content Coordinator
- Manage all external marketing contractor relationships, scopes of work, and deliverables (copywriting, web design, digital media agency, PR agency, etc.)
- Develop, track and analyze marketing data and analytics across product/services lines, to inform adjustments to creative, campaigns, and channels – use this data to inform creative, campaigns, and strategies
- Manage all marketing platforms – email, social media, Google Analytics, etc
- Responsible for ensuring correct application of branding across corporate and sub-brands
Background & Experience:
- 5-9 years of relevant marketing experience is required.
- Currently works as a Marketing Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent is required.
- 3+ years of experience launching new products/services is required.
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing, product marketing, and B2C marketing is required.
- Significant experience in leading creative development for websites, advertising campaigns, and digital content
- Significant experience customer insights researching and analyzing metrics, and applying data to inform future campaigns.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of overall marketing functions.
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills.
- Superior communication skills.
- Highly organized in their day-to-day activities.