Senior Marketing Communications Specialist
Toronto, Ontario M5H 2Y2 - Canada
We are seeking a passionate, forward-thinking Senior Marketing Communications Specialist for our client, within the insurance/financial sector.
In this role, you will be part of a team of high-performing professionals providing strategic internal and external marketing communications support. You will develop and deploy content in support of multifaceted, multichannel campaigns that advance the businesses’ strategic objectives and brand positioning.
- Provide critical support in executing internal and external marketing communications campaigns
- Collaborate with business leaders and other key internal stakeholders to identify, produce and deploy content through various communication channels.
- Manage the intranet site, ensuring an ongoing pipeline of content to keep employees informed on a variety of business topics and company engagements.
- Partner with senior leadership to create, shape, and deliver employee experiences that engage workforce, including company-wide town halls, leaders forums, and other large-scale, high-profile employee meetings.
- Write, copy edit and deploy strategic, company-wide messages.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing or communications, or equivalent professional work experience with demonstrated success
- 5+ years of experience in marketing or corporate communications, either in-house or at a PR firm
- Bilingual in English/French is highly preferred
- Exceptional writing skills who can adapt communications deliverables based on voice, tone, audience, and channel.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills that enable you to build successful relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders at every level of the company
- You are highly organized and have strong attention to detail.
Apply now for immediate consideration!