Senior Graphic Designer
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1W7 - Canada
Our tech client is looking for an experienced Graphic Designer to join their growing marketing team. You are comfortable and competent at designing a wide range of marketing material for print, web, and social media. You are a conceptual and critical thinker who can transform complex data and statistics into visually appealing, easy-to-understand diagrams and visuals. You bring strong business acumen and have proven to work effectively with other departments and members of senior leadership.
Own and execute all design-related work, including but not limited to email marketing campaigns, eBooks, white papers, digital advertising, social media, product launches, sales collateral, presentations, landing pages, and website maintenance.
Use HubSpot and Unbounce to execute all creative aspects of weekly webinars, including event creation, PowerPoint presentations, landing pages, form creation, and testing. Collaborate with webinar hosts and content writers to ensure events run smoothly.
Support the ongoing evolution of their brands ensuring alignment and consistency among all.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a graphic design role
- Highly proficient at PowerPoint
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator).
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Proficient at designing reports, eBooks, white papers, and research papers that include visualization of data and statistics
- Experience designing for the web: high-converting website pages and landing pages
- Experience working in a corporate role is an asset
- Experience with WordPress, HubSpot, and Salesforce an asset
Apply today for immediate consideration!