Senior Graphic Designer
Vancouver, British Columbia V5L 1V9 - Canada
Rise by Creative Niche has partnered exclusively with a boutique, end-to-end creative studio focused in sports & entertainment; Victory Creative Group. Victory focuses on strategy, brand design, storytelling & content production, digital, physical experiences, and live events. They have offices in New York, Los Angeles, Portland, Toronto and Vancouver, and offer a flexible work environment. Victory serves a strong, focused family of brands, including: Nike, Jordan, National Basketball Association (NBA), SLAM, and Dapper Labs. If you’re interested in working on global campaigns and projects, for leading sports & entertainment brands, in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, then Victory could be the perfect home for you.
We are working on key foundational searches to support their growth across North America.
Victory believes that anything is possible amongst a group of thoughtful & committed citizens. We work on global campaigns for brands & projects that are driven by passion, not dollars. If those values align with yours’, let’s chat.
As the Senior Graphic Designer, you will work alongside Art Directors and Creative Directors on creative concepts and implementation for digital content and some print. You work effectively both individually and in a team and are open to different perspectives and feedback, lead by example, and are able to mentor junior team members.
- Think creatively to produce concepts and ideas that are in line with clients’ brand standards and industry trends
- Meet with clients to discuss project and/or present materials when required
- Work closely with the Art Director and/or Creative Director on concepts
- Assist with overseeing junior designers work
- Develop and build files ready for digital and some print
- Create fresh ideas for content across branding, editorial, presentations, experiential, websites and more
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced and demanding environment;
- 5-7 years of experience in a graphic design role, preferably within an agency or fast paced environment
- 2+ years of experience overseeing junior designers and providing mentorship
- Versatility – you have experience working with digital production and experiential, with a bonus if you’ve worked video projects
- Demonstrated proficiency in the full Adobe Creative Suite and Keynote, bonus if you’ve worked with Figma
- Strong design background with a kick-ass portfolio to showcase
- Team player and a cultural catalyst
At Creative Niche, we are committed to being an equal opportunity talent acquisition partner. All qualified applicants will receive equal employment opportunity regardless or race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.