Senior Digital Content Manager
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1S2 - Canada
We are seeking a talented Senior Digital Content Manager for a very exciting opportunity with our client within the Financial sector.
The requirement is immediate in a freelance capacity, however this could become a long term, full time opportunity for the right candidate.
We’re looking for a Senior Digital Content Manager to lead the development and delivery of effective social media (organic and paid) plans, content, and campaigns across several lines of business This is an exciting opportunity to join a team that oversees all aspects of marketing: influencing business and sales strategy, managing brand and advertising, delivering superior digital and social media programs and supporting a network of diverse audiences.
- Oversee the creation and ongoing management of the corporate social media strategy, ensuring all social activity supports business goals and the brand objectives
- Plan and execute on social media activities, and review and communicate results and adjust tactics accordingly
- Build and manage close relationships with key business partners and advisor groups to understand and influence priorities and deliverables
- Manage day-to-day requirements to deliver campaigns and initiatives, including planning, content development, stakeholder communications, risk reviews/approvals, market launch and measurement
- Communicate regularly with executive and advisor teams on suite of tools and resources and collect with the goal of continuous improvement
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing/PR/Communications
- 7-10 years relevant experience within financial services
- Superior understanding of wealth management, industry trends and best practices
- Strategic thinker with advanced knowledge of social media marketing
- Expertise in multi-tiered project management, including analytical, measurement and reporting capabilities
- Excellent writing and communications skills with in-depth knowledge of the creative process
- Dynamic decision-maker and team player with experience interacting with all levels of an organization
- Dexterous influencer with proven ability to successfully work with agency partners and vendors to determine strategy and creative approach
- Highly organized, self-motivated and adept at managing change and priorities
Apply now for immediate consideration!