Senior Digital Analyst
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Our client in the energy sector is looking for an ambitious and inquisitive Senior Digital Marketing Analyst whose responsibility entails knowledge of tracking site performance and measurement, as well aggregating data into digestible and actionable insights that will be shared with leadership. Can understand the intricacies of Digital Marketing to uncover the how and why. This position will work closely with Paid Search, Content, SEO, Customer Experience, UX/UI and IT/Developers to help monitor the user experience with the goal of providing insights to increase performance, improving conversion, or identify broken experiences which are then shared and presented to the applicable business owners. This person should be able to understand business end-to-end process and support and optimize the consumer experience of that business.
- The Senior Digital Analyst is responsible for analyzing web and app data and contributing to the overall strategy involving acquisition and retention. They will be using web tools such as Adobe Analytics, Test & Target, Foresee, SDL Tridion, and Google 360 to support all facets of the decision-making platform. They will demonstrate the ability to work independently, drawing conclusions from complex data sets and communicating test results clearly to executives, manager and associates.
- This position will work closely with Paid Search, Content, SEO, Customer Experience, UX/UI and IT/Developers to help monitor the user experience with the goal of providing insights to increase performance, improving conversion, or identify broken experiences which are then shared and presented to the applicable stakeholders. This person should be able to understand business end-to-end process and support and optimize the consumer experience of that business.
- Delivering insights, managing and supporting optimization efforts, and analyzing sites for improved analytics capture, design opportunities, and actionable recommendations
- Working with internal clients to establish KPIs and related metrics for new and existing products, site enhancements and site redesign, testing designed solution, and providing continuous evaluation of implementation through analytics data analysis and correlation of data sets and behaviours captured across different tool sets
- Collaborating with paid search, content and UX/CX strategists, marketing, stakeholders, and IT development teams to optimize efficacy of messaging, branding and digital communications
- Working with marketing managers to support web strategies, campaign tracking performance, tracking, and implementation
- Performing quantitative and qualitative detailed analysis of marketing, acquisition, and retention performance using SAP, Oracle, MySQL and other specialized tools
- Administering, configuring, and maintaining Adobe Analytics, GA360, Adobe Launch, Adobe Test and Target, design documents, and implementation best practices
Education and Experience
- Ideally 3-5+ years of experience in consulting, project management, web analytics, metrics, and website optimization based on analytics, however candidates with a strong and provable analytics passion of any experience level will be considered.
- Experience in developing and maintaining business reports, performing ad hoc analysis, and delivering business recommendations. Experience working with and reporting web traffic, financial/business reporting and analysis
- Bachelor’s degree – emphasis on business analysis, project management, marketing, communications, or information systems
- Adobe Analytics experience required
- 3+ years Adobe Analytics Experience ideally with certifications as a Business Practitioner from Adobe.
- Strong experience creating adobe mobile app based processing rules and classifications
- Expertise in creating complex dashboards with sales funnels, flow paths, etc…
- Expertise in product string tracking and in general complex Adobe concepts
- Ability to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines? handle multiple tasks – switching priorities and focus as needed
- Ability to learn new software and concepts quickly? ability to learn and adapt to evolving conditions and fluid requirements
- Passion for detail with a track record demonstrating initiative, drive and quality output
- Excellent oral, organizational and written communication skills? troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Strong and demonstrated problem-solving skills, with the ability to take ownership of problems and see them through to resolution
- Highly organized, creative and attentive to detail? able to manage, prioritize and bring to completion multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility to accommodate different situations and temperaments
- Persistence, resourcefulness, drive, and ability to work proactively and independently
- Knowledge of or experience with at least one: CMS, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and Adobe Test and Target
- Experience with Audience Manager and/or GA360 a huge plus!