Senior Account Manager
Toronto, Ontario M6K 1G2 - Canada
Our Agency client is looking for a Bilingual Account Manager to support their growing team in Ottawa ON. The primary responsibility of the Bilingual Account Manager is to liaise with Clients and understand their expectations and requests.
You will work collaboratively with the Project Manager and all required internal resources to ensure timelines and required deliverables are produced, and maintaining the quality of work to the highest standard. You will be accountable for maintaining the budgets, ensuring deadlines are met, and critical paths for the projects and tasks that are assigned, as well as those assigned to others on the project/program.
- Overall responsibility for all requirements and deliverables for their projects – including those that may be assigned to others.
- Manage multiple concurrent projects and tasks with varying complexity in a fast-paced agency environment
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with Client and external stakeholders
- Responsible for working with the Director – Accounts & Operations and other members of the Management Team on the development of project proposals, RFPs, and quotes.
- Translate Client’s business requirements into clearly defined project briefs and Critical Paths
- Develop and execute Contact Reports for Client meetings
- Develop Client meeting presentations
- Sourcing suppliers and project elements
- Responsible for maintaining strong relationships and collaborating with all internal team members
- Collaborate with the Accounts & Events team members on initiatives/deliverables as they arise
- Collaborate with the Accounts & Events team members in troubleshooting, researching, and planning for project, department and initiatives.
- Collaborating with all resources and departments required to fulfill the deliverables of the project.
- Facilitating operations in the Ottawa office including having a working understanding of each department
- Manage and track time/cost estimates, clients’ quotes, POs, and associated finance and administrative documents on relevant projects