Product Marketing Manager
Ottawa, Ontario K1G4J5 - Canada
Creative Niche is proud to be partnering with this national non-profit organization whose purpose is solely rooted in lifesaving products and services for Canadians. We are currently recruiting for two Product Marketing Managers who will assist in the delivery of product, processes and services.
In this pivotal key role, the incumbent will be responsible for developing product marketing strategy, as well as development and implantation of targeted campaigns which will increase awareness, elicit engagement, and foster continued involvement with the organization and their services.
- Develop key marketing and awareness strategies/campaigns for the organization which would guide and lead to broader vision. This includes development of a marketing plan that supports national objectives and delivers customized, locally relevant tactical initiatives
- Develops marketing objectives with assistance from other senior management
- Participate in a leadership capacity to facilitate key changes required to improve strategy and execution, with a goal to develop a high functioning integrated team
- Develops campaign guidelines and provides advice and guidelines on the implementation and use of program materials
- Fosters and develops and inclusive and team focussed environments
- Collaborates regularly with internal and external key stakeholders to build and foster strong relationships and engagement
- Develops and maintains annual budgets
- Key contributor to ensuring all employees and management are kept abreast of trends and developments of external environments including market, industry, political and economic trends.
- Development of predictive models for engagement campaigns that maximize return from marketing efforts
- Along with senior management and teams, will be responsible to develop content strategy to optimize engagement and retention for the company’s products and services
- Leverages segmentation data to drive target marketing strategies for all awareness and recruitment campaigns
- Participates with other internal groups in the development of predictive models to maximize marketing efforts
- Ensures all activities are aligned with the organization’s overall brand strategy and assists with management of deliverables
- Develops and implements evaluation tools and methods to properly evaluate and monitor campaign results
- Provides regular campaign reports to management on campaign results and KPIs
Knowledge and Skills:
- University education in business administration or related fields
- 5+ years' experience in marketing including marketing segmentation, business, analytics, communications, advertising and campaign strategy and execution
- 2+ years' experience in product marketing
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, creativity and organizational skills