Toronto, Ontario M5E 1K3 - Canada
Our tech client is disrupting the automotive space and is looking to hire a full-time Product Designer to join their team.
If you are interested in being a key member of product design initiatives for a growing product team, and have experience working alongside product and engineering teams, this is an excellent opportunity. This position requires a full stack designer, able to create clean and intuitive UI as well as validating design decisions based on metrics and data. You should also be adept at speaking with users and facilitating interviews to gain customer insights.
There are several products and those products must be adaptable for desktop, tablet and mobile.
- Minimum of 3 years of design experience, preferably in a SaaS based environment
- Usability and UI design experience using responsive design principles
- Advanced to expert level prototyping skills with Sketch, InVision, Principle
- Strong visual design capabilities, comfortable with Photoshop, Illustrator
- Have experience with user research methodologies (usability testing, surveys, data analysis, user interviews)
- Comfortable collaborating with cross functional teams (marketing managers, product managers, engineers, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic with a strong sense of innovation, ownership and accountability
- Outstanding portfolio to showcase past product design experience and approach
Nice to Have:
- Animation or Interactive Design skills to bring concepts to life
- Strong writing skills to compliment UX/UI details
- Passionate about cars and the automotive industry
If you’re ready to join a fast growth tech company with incredible people values, this is an exciting opportunity for you!