Marketing Technology Director
Toronto, Ontario M6K 3J1 - Canada
We are seeking a full-time Marketing Technology Director, to work with our client, an established agency in high-growth mode.
You must have Salesforce Marketing Cloud expertise and will be helping to lead the marketing technology digital transformations of some of Canada's largest companies.
- Maintain a solid grasp of digital trends, emerging technologies and how consumers use them, marketing trends, and industry dynamics. As a marketing technology expert, you'll be a resource for Account, Strategy and Creative teams for perspective on digital trends, activation, and implementation.
- Deep understanding of the marketing technology space and industry platforms and purposes (Customer Data Platforms, Marketing Automation tools, Content Management Systems, Mobile Applications and frameworks)
- Ability to conceptualize marketing technology solution architecture that maps back to the organization's needs, breaking down large-scale projects to manageable tasks, and evaluating which Marketing Cloud components and other technology products and frameworks to use to bring personalized experiences to life.
- Work closely with account leadership and provide technical leadership internally and externally and help to define strategic opportunity for digital in the overall context of a clients' marketing communications plan.
- Ability to map out best-practice architecture and implementation plans of marketing automation/digital marketing platforms
- Ability to develop technical documentation for Marketing Technology implementation projects
- Create and deliver presentations to C-suite level audiences and cross functional teams including marketing and IT leadership
- Ability to perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components, including in-depth technical architecture diagrams
- Ability to lead discovery and elaboration workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations
- Certified and expert level hands on knowledge in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Strong knowledge of APIs, integrations, and database architecture
- Ability to lead, motivate and train a team of implementation engineers and consultants
- 6+ years of experience including Agency or Consulting experience
- Endless curiosity and expert knowledge around how marketing technology delivers on personalized customer experiences.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud including multiple certifications
- Experience leading enterprise scale digital transformation projects
- Can roll up your sleeves and build, solution, troubleshoot and execute in the platform when necessary
Apply now for immediate consideration!