Ottawa, Ontario K1G4J5 - Canada
Creative Niche is proud to be partnering with this national non-profit organization whose purpose is solely rooted in lifesaving products and services for Canadians. We are currently recruiting for two Marketing Managers who will assist in the delivery of strategy, processes, and services. Please note this opportunity is open to Permanent Residents/Citizens of Canada, working in the EST time zone.
In this pivotal key role, the incumbent will be responsible for developing a marketing strategy, as well as the development and execution of targeted data-driven targeted campaigns that will increase awareness, elicit engagement, and foster continued involvement with the organization and its services.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Develop key marketing and awareness strategies/campaigns for the organization which would guide and lead to a broader vision. This includes the development of a marketing plan that supports national objectives and delivers customized, locally relevant tactical initiatives
· Develops campaign and marketing objectives with assistance from other senior management
· Participate in a leadership capacity to facilitate key changes required to improve strategy and execution, with a goal to develop a high functioning integrated team
· Fosters and develops inclusive and team focussed environments
· Collaborates regularly with internal and external key stakeholders to build and foster strong relationships and engagement
· Develops and maintains annual budgets
· Key contributor to ensuring all employees and management are kept abreast of trends and developments of external environments including market, industry, political and economic trends.
· Development of predictive models for engagement campaigns that maximize the return from marketing efforts
· Along with senior management and teams, will be responsible to develop a content strategy to optimize engagement and retention for the company’s products and services
· Leverages segmentation data to drive target marketing strategies for all awareness and recruitment campaigns
· Participates with other internal groups in the development of predictive models to maximize marketing efforts
· Ensures all activities are aligned with the organization’s overall brand strategy and assists with the management of deliverables
· Develops and implements evaluation tools and methods to properly evaluate and monitor campaign results
· Provides regular campaign reports to management on campaign results and KPIs
Knowledge and Skill:
· A university degree in Business Administration or a related field.
· A minimum of five years of experience in marketing, market segmentation, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience in integrated marketing across the full donor/customer lifecycle (e.g., awareness, consideration, acquisition, retention)
· Experience developing marketing and product plans.
· Experience meeting the needs of culturally diverse prospects.
· Exemplifies integrity, collaboration, adaptability, respect and excellence in every situation.
· Proven ability to develop strong relationships within and across functions.
· Above average oral and written communication skills.
· Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, creativity and organizational skills.
· Results driven.