Innisfil, Ontario L9S 0J7 - Canada
Our client in the hospitality industry is seeking a Marketing Manager who will serve as the subject matter expert in all marketing related activities through various channels.
In this role you will launch and manage new products, services and associated brands to meet profitability goals through effective marketing and communications programs. You will continue to maintain and develop marketing strategies via various media including print, digital, web, email and social media.
- Working with the Marketing Director and within approved budget parameters, develop and execute a marketing plan targeted to specific market segments and seasons
- Together with marketing and communications team, produce marketing collateral in accordance with brand message
- Oversee the development and execution of a marketing plan
- Ensure consistent and cohesive branding that speaks to the community at large
- Work with a third-party service provider, design, develop and execute media plans using various collaterals to ensure maximum return on investment
- Assist with developing and editing written materials, including promotional materials, media releases, email communications, website copy and social media postings
- Responsible for the development and execution of special event messaging and promoting on public websites and social media platforms to build brand awareness
- Manage and maintain social media strategy both reactive and pro-active, across all channels, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Analyze market trends
- Develop and promote branding initiatives consistent with business goals and objectives
- Prepare and deliver reports on the status of all marketing programs
- Communicate and negotiate with promotional partners as needed for joint marketing activities
- Monitor, evaluate and report on competitor activities and propose recommendations based on opportunities discovered
- 3+ years working experience in a marketing capacity and communications, original writing and editing and public relations
- Post-secondary education in communications, marketing or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with brand building and brand management
- Proven track record in creating and executing successful e-mail marketing, internet marketing, and direct marketing programs
- Knowledge of PEPIDA
- Hands-on experience with search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising, and other web focused initiatives
- Ability to build and sustain relationships with key business partners and stakeholders
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong portfolio of writing samples required
- Previous experience with Microsoft PowerPoint., Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This is exciting a full-time position, on-site 5 days a week located near Barrie, Ontario. Candidate must have a vehicle to commute from between sites.
Please apply now for consideration!