Marketing Communications Specialist
Toronto, Ontario M5H 2Y2 - Canada
We are seeking a passionate, forward-thinking Marketing Communications Specialist for our client, within the insurance/financial sector.
In this role, you will be part of a team of high-performing professionals providing strategic internal and external marketing communications.
Specifically, you will provide day-to-day support to the Communications team to ensure successful delivery on objectives. This is a great opportunity to grow and hone your internal and external marketing communications skills in a dynamic organization.
- Support the team in executing communications strategies and marketing programs across the US and Canada.
- Write, edit and proof promotional materials and various company-wide messages, and distribute via both online and offline channels.
- Assist in maintaining external web content and executing social media strategies.
- Maintain the company’s intranet sites, ensuring content is always up-to-date.
- Schedule and produce internal employee engagements, including company town halls.
- Organize and distribute monthly employee newsletters.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive corporate communications calendar.
- Manage and execute in-office digital signage strategy.
- Help optimize marketing communications channels and events by introducing new and evolving technologies and approaches.
- Analyze content performance and use insights
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in marketing or corporate communications, either in-house or at an agency.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A self-starter with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Highly organized, have strong attention to detail and can execute tasks efficiently and effectively.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- You are a team player with strong interpersonal skills and a “roll up your sleeves” approach.
- You bring a high-energy style to the team and a commitment and enthusiasm to work within a dynamic organization.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and French strongly preferred
- Experience in supporting campaigns that use a variety of marketing channels and communications methods, including social media.
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools (i.e., WordPress), and other marketing communication tools (i.e., MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, etc.)
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics.
- Experience in project management.
- Familiarity with new and emerging communications tools and approaches. ? Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (i.e., Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
Apply now for immediate consideration!