Marketing Account Manager
Toronto, Ontario M5H 1J8 - Canada
Creative Niche is seeking a passionate and energetic Marketing Account Manager to help to organize and keep careful documentation for project trafficking between vendors, clients and the marketing team. This opportunity is with a financial-industry client located in Calgary.
Manage a large number of marketing projects by:
- Receiving requests, assigning / coordinating design and limited copy writing as well as the multi-pronged sign-off process
- Organize and keep careful documentation for project trafficking between vendors, clients and the marketing team
- Generate marketing materials such as corporate communications and email campaigns
- Support the creation and execution of campaigns
- Supports the development of compelling prospect generation, seminars and awareness programs
- Social Media and strategy
- Maintains accurate records of quotes, budget, and compliance/Branch Manager and marketing sign-offs for various design files
- Minimum 4+ years experience
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral in English
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organized
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically combined with capacity for detail
- Resourceful self-starter with ability to jump in and ramp up quickly
- Ability to prioritize activities and take initiative
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
This position is to start as soon as possible working remotely to start but must be located in Calgary, Alberta.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.