Manager, Ad Operations
Toronto, Ontario M9B6J9 - Canada
We are seeking a talented Ad Operations Manager for a full time opportunity with our client located in Etobicoke.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of campaign management with proficiency across all major platforms including Facebook, Google, TikTok
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry or with experience managing multi-location national campaigns
- Deep knowledge of the latest social media features, trends and engagement strategies with demonstrable experience leading and managing social media paid advertising, and display advertising campaigns, SEO/SEM.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.) with the ability to plan, report and deep dive into data and trends
- Knowledge of Facebook Manager
- Large breadth of experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Skilled experience in setting up and optimizing social media marketing campaigns on all major social ad platforms.
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Financial acumen and the ability to effectively manage budgets
- Plan and execute all social media activities for multiple platforms (SEM, paid social media advertising on Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok, display advertising campaigns, web and SEO)
- Mine digital data, consumer behaviour information, and social media against the organization’s segmentation to draw insight that draw opportunities and value for the development of digital marketing strategy.
- Monitor economic indicators, tracking changes in-market, identifying customers and their current and future needs, and monitoring the competition.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimizes spend, quality of leads, and performance based on the insights.
- Develop goals and reporting, monitoring growth weekly, monthly, quarterly, and YOY.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Continuously optimize to lower CPL (Cost Per Lead) and CAC (Cost to Acquire a Client) and improve lead quality.
- Contribute to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed
- Demonstrate agility through continuously making adjustments to campaigns and spend to ensure schedules are filled weekly across the network; Able to manage and optimize to a macro and micro level.
- Manage budget to ensure efficiency of spend across clinics and network as a whole.
- Maintain an understanding of regional industry advertising guidelines to ensure all digital advertising campaigns are in alignment.
Apply now for immediate consideration!