Toronto, Ontario X1X2X2 - Canada
Join Our Team!
Are you our next Junior Recruiter? We’re looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our team of Nichers. As part of the Recruitment team, you’ll help search, identify, and place the best freelance and full-time candidates with our awesome clients!
At Creative Niche, we have something incredibly unique and different from other companies. Every day you'll be part of a culture that lives our core values: accountability, heart, growth mindset, fun, and ‘above & beyond’. We invest in our people, cultivate real connections, and consistently empower our team to grow, shake things up, and find their Niche!
What We Do:
- Since 2002, Creative Niche has been finding, assessing and matching professionals in the areas of digital, marketing, advertising, tech, and design
- In our 19 years of business, we have been responsible for over 14,000 successful placements with more than 600 companies and have a 97% success rate
- We provide a full range of hiring solutions; from temporary and contract staffing, to permanent recruitment and executive search services and payroll. Our client sectors range from tech, retail, advertising and banking to insurance, branding and not-for-profit
- Creative Niche is a proudly Canadian, woman owned and founded company. In addition to providing mentoring and career support to college and university students across Canada, we’ve donated over $2 million in time and funding to organizations battling homelessness, environmental non-profits, and creative arts education for disadvantaged youth
Who We Are:
- We’re a team of dedicated professionals who have trust in one another, autonomy and growth opportunities, and a culture that lives our core values
- We LOVE to have FUN and invest in creating unforgettable memories
- We offer generous compensation, paid time off to refuel and recharge, ongoing DEI training and learning experiences, summer hours, educational and wellness allowance (recently: mindful meditation sessions!), happy hours, retreats (think…palm trees and hot weather), and so much more
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and implement effective and innovative recruiting strategies for attracting and finding high quality passive candidates for our clients
- Build a talent network through creative and strategic recruitment techniques including social networking, referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced online sourcing
- Participate in industry events to build relationships and a candidate pipeline
- Working collaboratively with team to contribute, reprioritize and ensure our commitments to clients are met
- Interview candidates thoroughly, screen, and match successful matches with our clients
What You’ll Bring:
- 1-2 years of tech, marketing, digital or creative recruiting, project management or talent acquisition experience
- Strong initiative and self-motivation
- Demonstrated recruiting experience or interest
- Industry experience in the tech, design and digital space an asset
- Some knowledge and interest in emerging roles, tech, and trends
- Ability to differentiate strong design and aesthetic
How to Apply:
We welcome you to apply directly via our portal. This is currently a remote role, with expectation for a Toronto-area applicant to travel in the office 2-3 days per week post-pandemic.
Creative Niche is an equal opportunity employer and provides an inclusive work environment. We welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.