Junior Graphic Designer
Toronto, Ontario M5E 1G4 - Canada
We are seeking a talented Junior Graphic Designer with two years of experience for a full time position with our client, within the Financial sector.
- Perform basic layout in Adobe Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, PhotoShop), Figma, PowerPoint and other forms of digital creative expression, paying close attention to details of copy and art direction.
- Produce cohesive design across both digital and traditional channels, including websites, videos, product graphics, sales collateral, social media, static and rich banner ads, email campaigns, and email templates.
- Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics, and generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services at high quality standards.
- Ability to present concept visualizations through sketches, drawings and illustrations.
- Interpret data from internal partners and looks for opportunities to visualize data clearly and effectively.
- Contribute innovative ideas appropriate to our marketing strategy that challenge the status quo.
- Support the design and development of presentations.
- Maintain quality control by adhering to company process, brand guidelines, proper layout, and conceptual execution, through all phases of campaign execution.
- Communicate with team members at all times regarding deadlines, revisions and quality control.
- Work effectively under pressure in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Graphic Design from an accredited college or university is required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the field of design
- Possess solid production skills to produce professionally executed designs across digital, print, and video.
- Proficiency in current Windows versions of Adobe Creative Suite software: InDesign (advanced), Illustrator (intermediate; charting, info graphics, and icons), PhotoShop (Intermediate; photo retouching and manipulation) Premiere Pro (intermediate) and After Effects (Intermediate).
- Requires experience in PPT and building PPT templates.
- Strong colour, typography and illustrative skills are an asset.
Apply now for immediate consideration!