Intermediate CRM Copywriter
Toronto, Ontario M5A3C4 - Canada
We have been exclusively engaged by a Toronto-based, award-winning integrated agency that is known for its resilience, innovation, and for having a great leadership team that leads by example and creates space for collaboration, growth and fun!
Reporting to the Associate Creative Director, you will be part of a high performance team made of art directors, copywriters, UX/UI designers and visual designers and will create various CRM campaigns and programs for a large national brand.
In this role, you will effectively collaborate with strategic planners, account leadership and your creative team to produce and deliver world class CRM experiences and ensure a positive and cohesive experience for all.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years experience
- Excellent grammar and creative writing ability (and a strong portfolio to show your work off)
- Strong attention to detail (inconsistencies and typos never make it past you!)
- You are organized and prepared
- Creative thinker and great with words
- Amazing presentation skills and can effectively articulate your rationalize your thought and ideas
- Experience creating customer journeys, trigger-based programs and modular email campaigns that convert and inform
- Traditional direct mail experience is a plus, not a requirement
- Technical skills and strong proficiency in XD, Sketch and figma
Icing on the Cake
- CMA, DMA Echo or Caples awards
- Creative interests outside of advertising
At Creative Niche, we are committed to being an equal opportunity talent acquisition partner. All qualified applicants will receive equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.