Toronto, Ontario M5H 1L6 - Canada
In this highly collaborative role, you will be supporting the internal French Editor and Translator as well as working with the editorial and marketing team.
- Ensuring that all French customer-facing touchpoints are grammatically correct, consistent, accurate, and adhere to the client's editorial style and brand guidelines
- Working on reports, social media, landing pages, and bios
- Reviewing and revising work to ensure consistency with brand standards, editorial guidelines, and guidance from compliance team
- Maintaining a fundamental understanding of all products, including marketing language, and the accompanying legal disclosures
- Reviewing French content to ensure alignment with the English intent
- Being accountable for the final approval of their team’s deliverables, based on compiled feedback and a last review of the finished product
- Helping to onboard new team members Minimum Requirements and Success Criteria
- The French Content Editor must be very collaborative, organized and able to facilitate discussion among many different roles and teams to gain alignment and approval on the final products
- 5+ years experience, preferably in a corporate environment
- Excellent editing and proofreading skills, with a strong command of Canadian French including grammar, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to ensure French content has been translated in such a way that if aligns with the English intent
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Overall strong communication skills
- Ability to establish good working relationships with various business partners
- Ability to manage high volume, multiple priorities/tight deadlines and proactively communicate with stakeholders
This is an exciting remote opportunity, 6 month contract with full-time hours, starting as soon as possible.
Please apply now!