Field Marketing Manager Americas, Senior
Kanata, Ontario K2K 3B8 - Canada
Our technology client is on an upward growth trajectory and growing once again!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, creative and forward-thinking Enterprise Field Marketing Manager, Senior Level, to join this organization who will be responsible for contributing to the regional marketing plan, driving full funnel lead-gen lifecycle programs, creating solid pipeline opportunities for sales while collaborating with other marketing members. This opportunity is open to candidates who presently hold permanent residency or citizenship in Canada or the United States of America.
The primary goals of this role include leveraging ABM tools and campaigns, moving accounts through the sales cycle effectively, and to support sales with all necessary marketing material. You will also lead owned events in the region including Thought Leadership round tables with a focus on generating new sales opportunities, working closely with regional sales and go-to-market partners to expand the local footprint within the region.
With strong leadership and mentoring skills, stakeholder management and entrepreneurial skills, he/she will report to the Director, Regional Field Marketing, and work closely with cross functional teams to deliver field marketing initiatives and play a major role in executing and measuring results of various marketing campaigns. This person will be adept at managing the pipeline and will be steeped in digital and social marketing practices.
Candidates should have prior experience with top to bottom funnel lifecycle, creation and execution of successful demand gen programs, running events, webinars, trade shows both virtual and (eventually) in person. Excellent verbal and written communication and writing skills are key requirements for the role, as well as leveraging various technology tools in day to day activities such as Asana, Marketo, Salesforce and Tableau. Prior experience in working within EComm and business transformations are very beneficial.
Candidates must be detail oriented, data driven, understand branding and can localize messages and campaigns to meet local market needs. With a positive focus, and goal oriented demeanor, this role is a great opportunity to partner with a solution oriented team environment.
The Field Marketing team is pivotal in developing a successful pipeline for regional sales teams, to expand brand awareness and market presence around the globe, drive acquisition strategies for the field teams as well as adoption and use of products/services, enhancing customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of regional marketing strategy and marketing plans
- Drive full funnel lifecycle programs to increase lead conversion rates, leveraging ABM tools, management of MQL /pipeline activities, track lead gen results, and communicate results to all stakeholders in a timely fashion
- Identify tactics/assets that are most impactful for pipeline acceleration
- Align and customize global field marketing and corporate campaigns to fit regional needs
- Have a deep understanding of the target personas per industry, customer needs and challenges
- Work closely with regional sales teams to develop quarterly plans to build pipelines
- Manage lead progression, including interlock with inside sales team and account managers
- Support sales with marketing assets and ensure adoption and participation using related automation tools
- Manage all regional events from planning to logistics and executions, along with promotional activities to attract more attendees, lead capture and proper lead management post-event
- Manage budget for approved program execution
- Assist with the management of local agencies, relationships and activities
- Support the customer case study process
What do you bring?
The successful candidate will have a creative and action mindset and be someone who can think strategically about developing pipeline in new verticals, new territories and existing accounts while executing consistently. Candidates must be proactive, vibrant and enthusiastic about the work they do while achieving positive results.
They will also:
- Have 5+ years minimum experience with B2B field marketing
- Solid understanding of digital marketing tactics and best practices in lead generation
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management or related field(s)
- Expertise in adopting and implementing global campaigns at regional levels, tracking results/pivoting strategies to achieve positive results
- Proactive team player with “customer first” approach to program planning
- Ensure brand standards are maintained across all sales enablement and product marketing materials at all levels of communication
- Have a proven track record within enterprise software companies with SaaS, EComm, and Cloud experience
- Possess a strong background in Field Marketing process and structure, Marketing Automation tools, measurement dashboards, and planning and budgeting.
- Be creative and willing to experiment.