Engagement Automation Specialist
Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 3L2 - Canada
Our client in the technology software industry is seeking an Engagement Automation Specialist to to develop and deliver campaigns that provide value to their client partners (B2B), encourage customers (B2C) to try their products, and prompt audience re-engagement whenever needed.
In this role, you will develop nurture programs to move customers through our sales funnels. Ultimately, you will create customized and meaningful user experiences through marketing automations that promote long-term engagement with the brand.
You will develop a strong understanding of their business model, service offering, customer journey, and target audiences. You will be reporting directly to the Digital Marketing and Content Manager, and closely with thought leaders within the organization.
- Build, implement, monitor and improve Eminence‘s email marketing strategy, test plans and automation plan development with deep collaboration and coordination across Marketing and Sales
- Develop and manage nurture flows for prospects, guests, partners, leads and opportunities that are aligned with their go-to-market strategies and active sales goals
- Manage the prospect and customer database by creating targeted lists and segments
- Maintain list health, data scrubbing, data integrity, including CASL and GDPR compliance
- Understand the data integration; work with administrators to coordinate integration with CRM; work with marketing platforms to troubleshoot issues and provide team support
- Lead the demand funnel optimization program to improve the effectiveness of campaigns from contact acquisition to revenue to renewal
- Define and optimize key performance metrics and prepare relevant dashboards/reports to share results across the team and to senior leaders
- Develop and manage a testing strategy to continuously optimize emails and complete campaigns
- Oversee leadership of direct reports, and partner to enhance and ensure effective automation program to drive leads and sales
- Use web analytics and sales data to maximize sales conversion and optimize the user experience
- Respond to internal and external inquiries
- 4+ years in a similar role (B2B experience an asset)
- Proven experience in playing a supporting role in planning, execution and analyzing of website, promotions, and email campaigns
- Extensive experience mapping customer journey flows and building objective-based automations
- Experience of segmentation and persona development
- Ability to analyze data and generate reports using Google Analytics or similar analytics tools
- Solid communication skills verbal and written
- Experience with marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g., Asana or Trello)
- Exemplary written/oral communication, attention to detail, multi-tasking, problem-solving, conflict resolution, analytical thinking, risk analysis, and organizational skill
- Proficiency in MS Office (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
This is a full-time remote opportunity! If this role sounds like you, please apply now for consideration!