Email Marketing Specialist
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
Our client in the financial and education sector is seek a talent Email Marketing Specialist to join their fast growing team.
In this role you will be reporting to the Director of Demand Generation working with their automated marketing and CRM platforms, to take the lead with their email marketing strategies to reach customers through automated email campaigns that helps drive education, interest, and conversion. Ideally are highly motivated, self-starting, direct-to-consumer-focused email marketer who has a passion for using email to create meaningful 1:1 consumer experience, individually and at scale.You are naturally someone who is well rounded, with experience end to end from planning to execution.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize email marketing programs to engage and convert customers at each step of the customer journey
- Perform day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment
- Strong ability to identify and segment target email audience and create impactful lead nurture programs to drive MQLs
- Manage automation engagement journeys and A/B testing calendar, manage campaign timelines and deliverables
- Ensure prompt, accurate, and error-free communication with customers to build loyal relationships and minimize unsubscribes
- Manage and report on email marketing campaigns and results, make suggestions for improvements, and establish best practices
- Ensure emails follow industry standards and privacy policies, mobile friendly and CASL compliant
- Analyze data to get smart insights and guide the channel and team
- 3+ years of experience in a digital and email marketing role with demonstrated success driving results and think strategically, preferably in a Financial Services industry
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising email campaigns that engage, inform, and convert
- Excellent written communication and writing skills
- Experience in email A/B multivariate testing
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Performance driven, strong initiative
This is an exciting full-time opportunity with amazing compensation package. Candidate must be flexible to work in the Mississauga office 1-2 days a week.
Please apply now!