Toronto, Ontario M3C4H9 - Canada
Creative Niche's recruitment team is seeking an experienced Email Developer to help support the needs and business requirements of our large retail client. In this role, you'll support the marketing team and enable efficient digital campaign operations using technical best practices, automation and ongoing training and education.
- Perform quality assurance, test links, and troubleshoot code rendering across multiple desktop and mobile devices.
- Partner with email vendor on platform improvements, updates and concerns
- Drive improvement in email processes to operate more effectively through collaboration with cross-divisional teams
- Run QA checks, test links, review proofs to ensure strong execution and quality
- Provide front-end development support as appropriate to improve e-commerce site performance and functionality
- Work on code features and back and frond-end applications for assigned projects
- Manage a number of email campaigns simultaneously, ensuring all deadlines are met
- Comfortably handle change requests and provide quick and efficient solutions.
- 3+ years of relevant HTML/Email development work experience
- Experience with email CRM, Automation Studio, Journey Builder, Salesforce, and Movable Ink is a must
- Ability to code cross browser, cross email client and cross operating system compatible email templates
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML, CSS, and AMP scripting
- Experience coding and testing mobile responsive designs
- Retail experience a plus
- Ability to handle a dynamic, fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience working with non-technical teams and translating technical requirements to business and design partners
- Must have a keen eye for detail to catch rendering issues
- Experience with coding responsive and scalable templates using traditional nested tables
- Experience testing templates using tools such as Litmus
- Understanding of accessibility design requirements.
- Experience in in configuration, testing and optimization of campaigns.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative problem solving and analytical skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently to meet deadlines
- Able to work independently and as an active member of a team, comprised of designers, strategy analysts and writers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a remote contract position to start, with the potential of becoming a full-time opportunity!
Please apply now!