Digital Project Manager
Montreal, Quebec H2W 1Y5 - Canada
We are seeking a talented Digital Project Manager for our ad agency client based in Montreal.
In this role you will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including site launches, online tools, web applications and advertising campaigns. You are a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how technology can help us achieve business goals.
- Provide end-to-end project management for a range of digital projects
- Work with various cross functional teams
- Multi-tasker and manage multiple projects at once
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Manage relationships with third party stakeholders as needed
- Seek opportunities for improvement and suggest new projects
- Manage time to schedule competing priorities
- Able to manage and deliver our projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time, and budget requirements
- Scope project requirements and prepare budget
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- 3+ years proven work experience as a Digital project manager
- Hands on experience with project management software
- Familiarity with Content Management systems
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Methodical and have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Proficiency with virtual meeting platforms, like Zoom Webinars, TEAMS, a strong asset
- A forward-thinking, collaborative mindset
This full-time opportunity is to support the Montreal office, but is open to remote candidates Canada-wide.
Please apply now!