Digital Marketing Specialist
Toronto, Ontario M5G 1G7 - Canada
We're working with a health & wellness client to help them find a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their marketing team! If you are resourceful, passionate for technology and all things digital, then this is a great opportunity for you!
You are very analytical and will play a key role in the development of social media strategy and content development and manage/lead initiatives to increase retention and grow membership.
- Manage email campaigns and develop strategies and plans to drive sales, increase web traffic, and grow email subscribers and engagement
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve company websites
- Set up campaigns on various channels, including Facebook and Instagram
- Work closely with content writer, designer, and production coordinator
- Create and schedule emails on a weekly basis following the internal editorial calendar
- Research and initiate CRM integration opportunities to create new advanced email capabilities
- Optimize email audiences through strategic segmentation
- Measure and analyze campaign results (A/B testing, CTR, Open Rate, Opt-Out Conversions).
- Develop annual email marketing calendar informed by editorial and promotional calendars
- Set up and ongoing management of all paid social media
- Research and benchmark against market/competitors to develop competitive edge and provide recommendations based on strategic insights and learnings
- Monitor and report on performance of all campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus on email marketing, SEM and paid social
- A highly organized individual who is detail oriented and customer focused
- Proficiency with MailChimp, Google Adwords & Analytics, WordPress, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn Ad Manager
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment for email including GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and CASL.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Highly collaborative, team player
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
This is full-time opportunity located in downtown Toronto, on-site.
Please apply now!