Digital Marketing Manager
Toronto, Ontario M4N 3N1 - Canada
Our exciting new client within the permanent makeup / tech space is looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team!
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will oversee performance & strategy across paid social, display, video, affiliate, email as well as testing new channels. You will work cross-functionally to drive revenue, from developing hard-working creative assets to building dashboards to better analyze performance.
- Work closely with agencies and in-house teams to optimize media buying in an effort to hit aggressive growth targets in a cost-effective manner
- Execute on growth strategies to meet channel goals
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including LTV, CAC and pay-back
- Manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance including A/B test, incrementally tests and spend scaling tests
- Develop & optimize internal processes to remove bottlenecks and enable the organization to grow faster
- Leverage data to drive insights that enable other teams across the organization
- Collaborate with product teams to drive conversion
- Enforce Tina Davies’ brand values, aesthetic and quality standards across all of our products
- 5+ years of performance marketing and/or consulting experience (experience in a marketplace preferred)
- Entrepreneurial enthusiasm and grit, always willing to roll up your sleeves
- You are highly proficient in Excel and have a deep understanding of funnel analytics, A/B testing and metrics relevant to performance marketing
- You have the ability to synthesize complex ideas into actionable recommendations
- You are passionate about marketing and you stay up to date on the industry & platforms
- Experience with web tracking attribution a plus
- Experience with SQL a plus
Apply now with your resume and let's chat!