Montreal, Quebec H2W 1Y5 - Canada
We are seeking a talented Digital Designer for an ad agency client based in Montreal.
This is a full-time position either locally, or remote anywhere in Canada.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating great websites for their clients. Working closely with the creative and web development team, you will be conceptualizing and implementing creative ideas, as well as creating visual elements that are in line with their clients’ branding.
- Conceptualizing creative ideas with clients
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Establishing design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Designing and maintaining visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding
- Working with different content management systems
- Incorporating functionalities and features into websites
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website structure
- 4+ years experience
- Proficiency in in Adobe XD, Photoshop, Sketch, Zeppelin and Invision
- Strong visual design skills
- Energy, passion, and an interest in marketing/medicine/science
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Solid portfolio demonstrating previous work
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent collaborator and communicator
If this is role sounds like you, please apply now!