Mississauga, Ontario L5R 4E6 - Canada
We are working closely with a well known automotive company to help them find a well rounded CRM Specialist, to add to their growing marketing team. They are looking for someone with a strong focus on using data to drive personalized customer experiences, increase customer engagement and build lifetime loyalty.
In this role, you will be responsible for building and maintaining
the necessary CRM infrastructure (database integration, data ingestion) and ensuring the data is accurate, increasing customer base, building audience clusters, generating insights, executing multichannel campaigns and working collaboratively with the marketing, sales, after sales and customer service departments.
- Support and assist in Building the CRM infrastructure partners into the CRM platform structure for targeted marketing activities
- Maintain the database accurate
- Collaborating with stakeholders and work as an expert counsel to provide guidance and training to key stakeholders on CRM best practices strategies and systems
- Executing end-to-end CRM campaigns that is data driven
- Own the CRM calendar across all brand and retail campaigns and lead audience and segmentation strategies across all touchpoints
- Oversee CRM creative and reporting
- Testing strategies for all CRM aspects to improve effectiveness and efficiency
- Work with partners to develop & execute customer journey maps that effectively communicate with customers throughout their pre or post purchase lifecycles
- Ensure the CRM system provides an effective sales funnel by implementing multichannel marketing techniques that will drive customers
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in a CRM position
- Degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Proficient in all Microsoft applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to manage projects end-to-end
- Solid understanding in customer acquisition initiatives
- Technical expertise and proficiency with the Salesforce Marketing Cloud is preferred
- Experience with overseeing data integration projects
This position is full-time with great perks and benefits, please apply now!