Creative Project Manager – Social Media
Mississauga, Ontario L4W 4Y6 - Canada
We are seeking talented Creative Project Managers with in-depth experience in working on Social Media campaigns, for our exciting agency client
This role works closely with the accounts team, business development, and content team to manage and facilitate the workflow per project. They are the go-to person to know the latest updates and to guide each department on how to engage in the work.
- Involved from briefing to final delivery and possess a deep understanding of each phase of a project lifecycle.
- Manage projects through all stages of execution and delivery to ensure work is on time, accurate, and on budget.
- You are creative with the ability to think outside of the box, but also strategic
- You have strong project and account management skills with agency experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Strong working knowledge of all social media platforms – including LinkedIn, Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, and Twitter
- Work well within a team environment, have lots of fun, and roll with the punches
- Monitor day-to-day milestones, understand client requirements, write proposals and briefs, and manage internal workflows while working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Helping to ensure creative quality, identify next steps, and drive projects from inception to delivery
- Apply your knowledge of integrated multi-channel marketing campaigns across a number of diverse industries.
- Experience with design, content development, and implementation of social strategies.
- Strong understanding of all facets of project execution and can support all deliverables, including timelines, pricing, budget analyses, channel strategy, measurement and reporting.
- Foresees any roadblocks or issues and notifies the team of resourcing issues, delivery status, and/or changes in schedule
- Develops highly engaging and articulate Powerpoint presentations for creative presentations and client meetings.
- Identify gaps and opportunities in content plans for new and existing clients
- Manages external communications with third-party suppliers associated with tactical development and coordination of a project
- Minimum of 4-6 years of professional-related experience – agency experience preferred
- Experience navigating 360 campaigns and integrated productions
- In-depth knowledge of social media and its best practices
- Must have a university degree, or college diploma, in a relevant field such as marketing, business, public relations, communications, and/or have equivalent work experience.
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects in a busy agency or studio environment.
- Superior communication and organizational skills, with acute attention to detail.
- Understanding of design principles with experience providing creative/design feedback.
- Experience growing brands on social media
- Highly confident using Google Suite Tools
Apply now for immediate consideration!