Creative Production Coordinator
Toronto, Ontario M5J 2N8 - Canada
We’re looking for an organized Creative Production Coordinator for a boutique Marketing Design Agency who works with some exciting brands in the entertainment and media space. This is a fully remote position and can be a long term contract or full time position.
- Overseeing delivery on a range of print, presentation, video and digital marketing projects
- Working alongside Account Leaders, Creatives, and Developers, this person will be responsible for keeping creative projects on track
- Setting up projects for success including ensuring timelines, deliverables and creative briefs are clear and communicated to key team members
- Assigning and prioritizing creative resources as necessary
- Identifying any gaps or roadblocks for success and proactively bringing forward solutions
- Managing final output and approvals before delivery
The Must Have’s:
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a creative studio or agency environment
- Experience overseeing and coordinating team members
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Outstanding organizational capabilities
- Excellent communications skills especially in clarifying a creative brief
- Eye for design, strong quality assurance and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and PM Software like Monday.com
- Friendly personality…only nice people work here!
We’re ready to hire the right person immediately, apply today!