Content Marketing Manager
North York, Ontario Ontario - Canada
We’re working with a real estate client to help them find a well-rounded Content Marketing who can be responsible for planning, developing and executing their overall company content strategy to generate engagement and interest in their brand.
In this role you will work in collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Communications, you will define key audience personas and develop a content strategy that resonates with these audiences and supports their business objectives.
- Set the strategy for content storytelling that will engage various audiences across a range of channels including social media, search, web, email, print, etc.
- Develop and manage a content execution plan from inception through to post-campaign analysis
- Develop and manage content that is timely, relevant, engaging and entices action
- Ensure all storytelling content is consistent and aligns with the brand, objectives and budget
- Collaborate with internal and external execution partners to ensure successful deployment is meeting the delivery dates
- Establish objectives and measurement plans in order to track the performance of content campaigns to ensure maximum return on investment and proactively identify and propose new ideas for areas of improvement
- Leverage campaign results to continually improve campaign structure, targeting, and messaging to drive further traffic and conversions
- Collect and analyze trends, market intelligence and competitor research
- Create templates to support brand engagement and maximize reach
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Understands B2B & B2C sales funnels, the various lead stages
- Knowledge of the digital marketing landscape
- Exceptional copywriting and communications skills
- Knowledge of CASL and PIPEDA
- Knowledge of Ontario real estate industry preferred
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to interact with internal and external parties
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to project management effectively
- Able to adjust to changing priorities with a positive and constructive attitude
- Work effectively as an individual contributor and as a team member
This is an exciting full-time opportunity!
Please apply now for immediate consideration.