Content Management/Web Publishing Drupal Platform
Ottawa, Ontario K2K2E6 - Canada
Our global technology client requires a Junior to Intermediate “full time” Web Publishing freelancer to support Content Management/Web Publishing on a freelance basis, starting ASAP until the end of February 2023, with potential extension.
This role will work with internal stakeholders to update web pages within a Drupal CMS environment and migrate content from one layout to another following a set of templates and brand guidelines. This role ideally should be based within Canada and able to operate within an EST time zone from 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Occasional off hours work may be required but will not be the norm.
Note that this role requires dedicated and committed levels of service, execution, and collaboration with key stakeholders in a timely fashion and will require “full time hours”.
The role also requires some design and typography experience (basic) to ensure good content layout in consideration for both desktop and mobile interfaces.
Daily responsibilities include
- Updating webpages in a Drupal CMS environment.
- Migrating content from one layout to another following a set of templates and guidelines.
- Tagging of content and updating page taxonomies.
- Building pages leveraging some dynamic elements.
- Working with stakeholders to adjust and update webpages as required in a timely fashion.
- Limited graphic production (resizing, cropping of images)
• Experience with web publishing. Ideally Drupal, but WordPress or other CMS systems would be beneficial. (No coding experience is necessary but familiarity with HTML would be beneficial)
English language skills required. This role is not open to an agency; references required.