Toronto, Ontario M5G 1G7 - Canada
We are seeking a Communications Specialist for our Hospitality, Health & Wellness client.
If you love collaboration and have a passion for creating exciting, engaging content for social media channels, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
- Managing internal and external communications to represent the company which includes social media, draft media statements, inquires, compiling publications, events, press conferences and assisting with promotional efforts
- Draft and deploy media pitches, press releases, and event listing to contacts, while building those relationships
- Monitoring performance and budgets, social media trends and opportunities
- Staying top of of community engagement
- Creating monthly social media calendars
- Internal contest management
- Media list research and management
- Contributing campaign and promotion launch efforts
- Rolling out marketing and communication material, web updates, PPC ad copy etc
- Liaising with various departments to assist with the execution of campaigns, events, etc. and communicating new initiatives
- 2+ years experience in a communications role in a corporate environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills both verbal and written
- Solid knowledge and understanding of social media, content creation, community management
- Ability to build and maintain external partnerships and media relations
- Multitasker with experience coordinating tasks and timelines
- Meticulous attention to detail
Please apply now for consideration.