Toronto, Ontario M5R 2S4 - Canada
Rise by Creative Niche is working exclusively with a well-funded, foodtech company launching in Toronto with aggressive global scaling plans, that is founded by proven, passionate, purpose-driven and established successful tech entrepreneurs. The platform will allow individual chefs and passionate cooks to turn their home kitchens into a way to earn income and grow their businesses without the complexity and risk of starting a restaurant. It will allow consumers to get unique, delicious, home cooked meals delivered to their doorstep.
We are working on key foundational roles to support a successful launch this summer. This is a great opportunity to join a purpose-driven, early-stage startup that is poised for global growth and success.
This is an amazing opportunity for a brand obsessed, scrappy and brilliant marketer that thrives in a startup environment and is energized by making things happen. Reporting to the Director, Growth, the Brand Lead will lead the development and execution of a high impact brand strategy, leading integrated marketing initiatives and strategies for Cookin. The ideal candidate for this position is naturally passionate and excited about uniting people through food and is a proven storyteller, with a knack for building brand campaigns grounded in consumer insights, and has an eye for great design aesthetics.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain guidelines to articulate our brand to enable consistency & clarity of the brand story
- Lead integrated marketing efforts, spearhead our campaign calendar, creative briefs and go-to-market brand activations from start to finish ensuring they’re delivered on time and within budget
- Define brand strategy with the goal of building awareness and preference
- Lead and orchestrate content development that bring our story to life across paid, earned, owned channels and mediums
- Ongoing refinement of our brand positioning
- Leverage our data to generate insights which determine customer personas and how to best speak to our audience
- Identify opportunities across partnerships, influencers and social causes to establish Cookin as an ally to cooks, and strong community partner
- Work closely with growth marketing to ensure consistent and effective creatives across all our touchpoints
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years of brand marketing experience designing integrated marketing campaigns that are high impact, and build awareness
- Expert at writing clear, concise creative briefs
- Experience delivering large campaigns that drive measurable results
- Someone with the ability to inspire creative thinking through the organization
- Highly organized individual, comfortable juggling multiple projects simultaneously while delivering against (sometimes tight) timelines
- Strong leadership approach; ability to influence up, articulate and prepare plans rooted in customer insights
- Clear communication with ability to build and nurture a team
- Customer first and empathetic approach to marketing
- Comfortable with design (Adobe Suite / building wrap up presentations, using Canva or other similar tools)
- Brand partnerships experience
At Creative Niche, we are committed to being an equal opportunity talent acquisition partner. All qualified applicants will receive equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.