Associate Creative Director (Writer)
Toronto, Ontario M5A3C4 - Canada
We have been exclusively engaged by a Toronto-based, award-winning integrated agency that is known for its resilience, innovation, and for having a great leadership team that leads by example and creates space for collaboration, growth and fun!
As Associate Creative Director, you will be a player and a coach to a team of hard working, creative thinking and awesome humans made of art directors, copywriters, UX/UI designers and visual designers.
In this role, you will effectively collaborate with strategic planners, account leadership and your creative team to produce and deliver world class work with several clients in various sectors such as financial, home furnishings, not-for-profit, insurance, travel and automotive. Deliverables and channels include: TV, naming, branding, radio, email, digital ads, outdoor, landing pages, and social media posts.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years experience
- Full 360 experience – Mass, CRM & Digital
- Experience mentoring and developing talent
- Strong conceptual thinker
- You are organized and prepared
- Amazing presentation skills and can effectively articulate your rationalize your thought and ideas
- Excellent grammar and creative writing ability
- Must be able to work with existing campaigns as well as original campaigns
- Must be willing to work hard and handle multiple projects with tight timelines
Icing on the Cake
- Experience working on national accounts; business of scale
- You’ve won some awards you’re super proud to talk about (but humble)
At Creative Niche, we are committed to being an equal opportunity talent acquisition partner. All qualified applicants will receive equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.