Markham, Ontario L6C 0Z8 - Canada
We are seeking a talented Account Executive for a full time opportunity with our client, located in Markham. This is a hybrid position, so travel to the Markham location twice per week, is required.
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Managing and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favourable relationships with clients.
- Ensuring the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams to bring campaigns to market.
- Collaborate with customer contacts to define needs and provide advertising and marketing solutions.
- Promote and maintain the organization’s brand image and identity within the marketplace.
- Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral.
- Conduct and develop regular account reviews to effectively manage account lifecycles.
- Analyze, assess, and document client results to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Promote awareness of new initiatives and services to accounts.
- Communicating the progress of weekly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecasting and track key account metrics.
- Post-secondary degree in a related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of marketing account management experience.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate departments, key business partners and other stakeholders.
- Skill at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
- Exposure to negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
- Articulate communication; able to adapt to various audiences.
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- An ability to listen, understand and consider other views.
- The interest and ability to work alongside a tight knit group of individuals.
Apply now for immediate consideration!