Toronto, Ontario M6K 3J1 - Canada
We are seeking a strong agency Account Director who has hands-on experience in addition to the strong client interfacing and management skills. This is a great opportunity to work at a rapidly growing agency in downtown Toronto.
We will consider established Account Directors or savvy Supervisors who are ready to progress to the next level. To be considered, you must have extensive experience in CRM, digital media or web.
- Operate as the strategic lead and point of contact for assigned clients, while also rolling up your sleeves and helping with project delivery and resource management as work load dictates.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, client stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Prepare presentations and materials which articulate client solutions and strategies.
- Act as strategic digital messaging subject matter expert for some of North America’s most innovative companies.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed growth goals.
- Mentor and coach any direct reports to improve their marketing technology and digital strategy skills, and in delivering excellence in client service and engagement of agency resources such as tech, creative and strategy.
- Minimum 4 years previous agency experience
- Previous Email Marketing, Digital Messaging, CRM experience
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to articulate ideas clearly in both oral and written communication.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions demonstrating benefit and value based on customer needs
- Ability to develop a strong understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Oracle Responsys, or other leading Marketing Technology platforms.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!