Markham, Ontario L6C 0Z8 - Canada
We are seeking a talented Account Coordinator for a full time opportunity with our client, located in Markham. This is a hybrid position, so travel to the Markham location twice per week, is required.
- Assisting Account Supervisor/Executive in business support, management and day to day activities.
- Client communications in meetings and emails.
- Managing project timelines and ensure they are being adhered to regarding submissions, client feedback deadlines etc.
- Being responsive to clients and projects needs.
- Scheduling client meetings and doing follow-ups.
- Overseeing internal teams to ensure deadlines and workflow are achieved while adhering to the predetermined strategy.
- Assisting in developing client presentations, proposals and reports.
- Maintaining broad knowledge of customer accounts regarding its target, industry and competitors.
- Solving problems through critical thinking and account planning.
- Providing excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Post secondary degree/program
- Articulate communication; able to adapt to various audiences
- Strong problem identification and resolution skills
- An ability to listen, understand, and process information
- The interest and ability to work alongside a tight knit team
- Organizational and time-management skills
Apply now for immediate consideration!