VP/Head Product Design
As VP/Head of Product, you’ll work with product managers, design leaders, user researchers, and technical leaders to ensure our client is building world-class products that provide value to their customers and partners while meeting their business objectives. You have what it takes to see the big picture and help steer the rocket ship. You’re a master at motivating teams and helping them understand the strategic direction of the company and how their work fits within it. You excel as a coach, working closely with our product management team and driving a relentless focus on the customer experience.
- 5+ years of experience as a CPO, VP of Product, or similar position
- At least 10 years of management/leadership experience at technology organizations or while building technology-focused products.
- Experience with startup organizations or winning companies in the tech industry; B2C tech product experience is a huge asset
- Experience scaling and leading at scale; you’ve grown and managed teams of at least 50, where you coordinated other managers and leaders daily
- Strong understanding of modern development technologies and methodologies, as well as proven experience building strategies using the latest trends
- Lead and guide a growing team of product managers, designers, and UX researchers to continually deliver against our roadmap at quality and pace
- Help set and maintain the right balance between iterative quick wins, longer-term structural improvements, and paying down technical debt
- Lead people/recruiting team efforts to find, recruit, interview, onboard, and grow our tremendous pool of talent; ensure we can hit near-impossible growth goals by taking an active approach every day
- Ensure that the product team is structured to be aligned to the needs of the business
Salary Range 160K-170K