We are seeking a talented intermediate to UX Designer for a 3-month contract. This exciting remote opportunity to work with a large company and be part of a design team and process. Ideally, an independent contractor who can jump in during the early stages of customer journey flow to execute and augment.
- 3 or more years of UX design experience
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, and the like is a must
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research, and technical constraints/opportunities.
- Quickly and thoroughly create shopper flows, wireframes, design mock-ups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new experiments on the shopping flow
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UI
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface patterns and specifications—working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
Salary Range 70K-80K