Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager
As Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing digital acquisition strategies – paid and organic – that improve search visibility, traffic, engagement, and other related KPI’s for the brand.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred
- 3+ years proven experience with SEM planning, including strong knowledge of search engine algorithms, optimization, ranking methods, and paid media
- Proven ability to leverage analytics and SEM tools to make strategic recommendations on SEM and content strategy
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and organization skills with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Create, analyze, and optimize paid and organic SEM strategies and campaigns, including management of the overall SEM budget and timelines
- Work with data team to analyze the performance of campaigns, create reports, and identify opportunities for improvement and ensure that KPIs are being met
- Collaborate with other cross-functional teams – marketing, design, web development, social media, etc. – to help inform and develop integrated digital strategies
- Stay up to date with industry trends and applicable technologies: SEO, social media, PPC, analytics, digital marketing, e-commerce, etc.
Salary Range $75K-115K