Online Product Manager
We’re looking for an Online Product manager to oversee our development, production, and testing. This role will act as the glue between engineering, marketing, and design to develop the product road map for mobile and web and assist with site updates, strategy, and content.
- 2+ years of experience in a Product Manager role or similar
- Experience with Optimizely (or similar), Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Trello, etc.
- Build and refine our technology stack, evaluate and research software options, and make recommendations to key stakeholders
- Prepare strategies to increase existing and new businesses, identify the appropriate vendors for all projects and manage communication for all eCommerce status projects
- Collaborate with information technology and business units to deliver all releases and prepare work schedules for all projects
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance team and design all training materials and analyze the effectiveness of all new features on products
- Document all business plans and design strategies and facilitate approval for all senior management and manage work of all product managers
Salary Range 85k-113k