In this role, you will act as the main liaison between clients, the production, and post-production teams – and be responsible for managing all aspects of video, radio, television, and integrated productions from start to finish.
- 5+ years experience in fully integrated production/agency setting
- Working knowledge of asset creation software used in Digital, Broadcast, and Print areas such as PremierePro, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate etc.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and technical understanding of Internet technologies
- 4Strong knowledge of Print processes, printing, and manufacturing – CMYK color vs other color spaces
- Work directly with client teams to understand their overall business objectives and strategies as well as how each project interrelates with each other including efficient asset creation
- Manage multiple print, video, and digital projects for multiple clients
- Estimate scope of work using industry-standard methods
- Balance and manage scope, time, cost, process, risk, and quality control for each project under your care
Salary Range $75K-105K