Customer Success Manager
As Customer Success Manager (CSM), you will support customers as they transition from prospects to active users of our products – working with them to understand their goals and optimize the value of our solutions. As a strategic advisor to our customers, you will share your expertise, insights, recommendations, while focusing on strengthening customer loyalty and increasing expansion.
- 3+ years experience in CSM role, with the ability to manage pricing, renewals, and negotiations – with a focus on retention and growth
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, and verbal skills. You can build strong relationships with clients, and provide value for the customer
- Ability to set, and work with, pre-determined goals – understanding both the organizational goals of your clients and the root cause of business problems and developing strategic solutions
- Data-driven and insightful, with proficiency in Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, etc.
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, acting as a trusted advisor and providing strategic consultation to customers. Offer insights to better understand how our company can succeed
- Communicate directly with customers about our products and drive retention through active engagement. You will also identify opportunities for growth, and be responsible for the customer relationship post-scale
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, leading data-driven and solution-orientated business reviews, and success meetings
- Collaborate with different teams – sales, marketing, product, implementation, etc. – to help develop/improve feature suggestions based on customer feedback
Salary Range $65K-95K