In this role, you will be tasked with developing and executing creative content strategies that are consistent with the brand’s tone and identity – including which formats best communicate various types of content on any given platform and analyzing the performance of said content.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communication/journalism or related field
- 3-7 years’ proven experience in content strategy, creation, and project management
- Proficient knowledge in content management systems, data analysis tools, social media, SEO, and SEM
- Excellent writing and editing skills with high attention to detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Develop clear and engaging content that will work across multiple channels that is in line with best practices: SEO, content management systems, engagement, etc.
- Manage day-to-day content strategy and delivery for various mediums (digital, print, social media) – including editorial calendars
- Perform content audits to analyze the performance and/or push insight-driven content
- Collaborate and consult closely with creative and marketing teams on content production, ensuring deadlines are met – and effectively communicate feedback in a timely manner
Salary Range $80K-135K